Dual-band wireless extender setup with the Victony AC1200 Setup . you can enjoy the greatest uninterrupted games, movies, and web series. that improves your wifi signal or wifi network. With the 4 external antennas included with the Victony WIFI Extender Setup, you can rely on receiving WiFi coverage that is unmatched throughout your homes and workplaces. The Victony extender setup is pretty simple. With any router, it may be connected with a plug-and-play device in under 15 seconds. You can select one of the three Victony AC1200 Setup modes—Router, Repeater, or AP—based on your needs. But you must keep in mind that when you change the mode, your Victony Extender must also be reset or reconfigured.
SETUP FOR VICTONY AC1200 WiFi Extender
Victony AC1200 Setup can be finished by following the steps outlined below on Internet Explorer:
- Your router and Victony wireless extender are first placed in the same room.
- Make sure that at least 50% of the signals from your router reach the extender.
- Now switch on the extender as well as your router.
- Wait a few seconds, then check to see if the LED light is steady or solid green.
- Connect to the Victony AC1200 Setup after opening the wifi settings on your laptop, desktop, or mobile device.
- The first time, there is no need to enter a password because they will automatically connect to your device.
- After connecting, they showed no indication of internet availability before starting any online browsers.
- Instead of typing AP.Setup , you can type 192.168.10 in the address field at the top. Only one login window will be available.
- Both your username and password should be "admin."
- After selecting the extender you want to use to connect to your router, enter the new extender setup password.
- After configuration, turn off your extender for 15 to 20 seconds before turning it back on.
- To connect your device, use the Victony wifi range extender settings; the name is "SSID EXt" in your wifi list.
WPS Victony AC1200 Setup
To configure your WiFi range extender through the AP, press the WPS button. Set up your new extender setup by following the instructions below:
Start by connecting an Ethernet cable between your router and extender.
- Wait until the LED light becomes steady.
- After that, press the WPS button and wait for five seconds.
- When the lights on both devices cease blinking after 15 to 20 seconds, the setup was successful.
- Now that your new extender is unplugged, you can set it up with a range extender setup wherever you like.
- The new extender configuration then displays "SSID EXT" in your wifi list, and the password is the same as your router's password.
Firmware update for the Victony AC1200 wifi extender
Updated firmware for Victony AC1200 Setup
The simple actions listed below can be used to upgrade the Victony AC1200 extender firmware:
- Obtain the latest firmware file by visiting the company's website.
- Enter your extender login information on the ap.setup website.
- Open and navigate to system tools.
- Press Firmware Upgrade.
- Browse the firmware file that was downloaded after clicking on upgrade.
- Start the extender again following the upgrade. Okay, the firmware update for your extender was successful.
Victony AC1200's factory reset procedure
Take the following actions to reset your AC1200:
- Any smart gadget should be enabled first.
- Use an Ethernet wire to connect your Victony AC1200 Setup to your router.
- On the back of the AC1200, look for the hole for the reset button.
- Press and hold the reset button for a brief length of time to reset your router.
- A sharp pin or something similar should be inserted into the reset button hole.
- Hold it there for 8–10 seconds.
- Use the instructions in this manual to reset your Victony AC1200 extender.